Friday, October 3, 2008

busy day

i woke up damn early this morning for the sake of blood test...and I'm starving since last night..cause i need to do fasting 12 hours before doing the blood test...and YES....I'm HUNGRY....then headed to my cousin,Jason house to pick him up...since hes doing this with me...act..the blood test was not that painful...and it was pretty quick done...and then...we fly off to chung san to have bak kut teh..believe me...we were eating like theres no tomorrow..then we got home and i took a nap...later mei hwa called me out to do some shopping.... that's all for today...nitez... pic taken by laz week
waiting for Jason to get ready to do da blood test...




eating bak kut teh at chung san.*starving*













my emo mei hwa ...shes having chocolate bliss..I'm not kidding you...really yucks..























second b4 i fall asleep













a lil video while he was having blooddtest

No comments: