Monday, October 20, 2008

exam

a couple more hours to go will be my end year exams...and as usual I'm the last minutes work kinda person...i just flipped a few pages of the pa books and decided to do blogging (at least i touched the books la)..lets forget bout those emo stuffs...and talk about my weekend...last sun morning my granny and i had dimsums at ms...i just trim my fringe two weeks ago and it really doesnt suits me at all.. so yall will see me clipping my fringe up pretty often..so...back to the story.. ..since i was starving...i ordered loads of dimsums and in the end....cannot finish....felt sorry of wasting those food...*pull ears*...and then i dropped granny to a saloon to dye her snowy white hair back to the black and silky...blif me.. shes the hottest granny i have ever met....then i met up wif vievian and emo..after spending hours at my house...trying loads of clothes in my closet...we decided to head off to mega with shinyi for the sake of marjolica marjoca...in the end..bought nthg... *yawn*bed time..nitez... enjoying those dimsums..

but then...whole mouth full of dimsums..suffer..too full la...


off to bed now....lazy to edit pics..so u might noticed my huge pimple...

our emo princess....seriously...dis shades suits u the most...



current fav songs
Lady GaGa-brown eyes
Jay Chou-说好的幸福呢

No comments: