Sunday, July 12, 2009

just another day

after art tuition..again emo and i headed to megamall....we were thinking to get some ice cream...in the end shopping again....both of us are officially broke now...night time..we went to jr ...stephy gave us a ride..thanks ya....once gals gathered together..theres only one thing we can do..GOSSIPS....lurve it..later on....second round..we met up wif carson gang then reach home around 3.30 am...but i could only manage to sleep at 7.30am..u got me..its 7.30am cuz im chatting with friend on the msn....and now...its my bed time again...ciaozzzzzzz




shes lending me a hand on my piece of art..and im...erm....nothing to do....






since im not driving..camwhore sikit to spent my time ....


















ignore my retarded face




emo current favourite pic.....

1 comment:

Sue Ann said...

been camwhoring a lot!!where u bought that dress?