Friday, January 1, 2010

x'mas n new year celebration

HAPPY 2010!!!!!!sorry people...i know it's been ages im not updating my blog....yes...im kinda lazy...well.. back to today's topic...is all about Christmas n new year eve...i went to kl for Christmas with two of my babes shinyi and emo and emo's mr 9k....the whole trip was pretty much fun....shopping n eating n clubbing were the activities for the 3 days n 2 nites trip...


went to platinum during the new year eve...having so much fun with one whole gang of friends though we were packed like sardines...the only parts dats imperfect which was my heels..,my heels were killing me that night..overall..it was great

here comes the pichassssss




having our x'mas eve dinner at Tony Roma's



we started off wif the onion ring as the appetitzer


here comes the main course...they serve really good steak....juicy and tender one

grilled beef rib

their dessert need ways of improvement..*thumbs down*








the snow falls at 8pm sharp...it's really a nice scene






this is wat we call candid



Mr.9k please don't kill me for this






look at the crowd



second day...










bangsar is love



new year eve

on our way to platinum



my five beautiful ladies







No comments: